Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rekindle

Life indeed slips past us all and lofty aspirations fade from bright burning sparks to smoldering charcoal as other priorities are deemed more demanding of our time. It's been nearly two years since I have posted on my photography adventure blog. That's not to say that I have not been on adventures or that I haven't taken any photographs. I started this blog for a final project of my college education and also as a personal hobby. Since that period of time not all that much has changed for me other than the locations that my wife and I have lived in. We have had the privilege of starting our lives in Idaho where we finished school and then worked and lived in San Antonio, Texas; St. Augustine, Florida; and now currently St. Thomas, USVI. I am incredibly grateful for the last two years and the many opportunities I have had and continue to have. I do feel as if I have been missing something through these past two years though. And I do believe that this photography blog may very well play a part in finding that missing piece. This is the place where many of my thoughts about the world around me will go. More often than not in the form of a photograph. Feel free to follow along as I stoke the bellows of my rekindled flame and see how wild this fire can grow.

Stoic Pelican


No comments:

Post a Comment